1. Visitor Engagement:
- Multiple engagement features
- Free for businesses with less traffic volume
- Brings latest engagement features like web notifications and surveys
- Highly Customizable: Customize the chat widget to your websites’ branding
- Optimized for Mobile: Allows easy engagement with mobile-based visitors
- Multi-lingual: Supports more than 40 languages
- Proactive chat features: Triggers to reach your visitors in an automated manner leading to more engagement
- Customizable social sharing
- Engaging pop-ups with multiple setup logics
- Analytics enabled to track performance
- Free to use
2. Web Automation:
- Abandoned Cart Visitors: Send auto-reminders who have left the shopping process in the mid. Allows you to set reminders at defined intervals
- Wooing inactive customers: Provide special offers and reminders to inactive customers
- Personalized Coupons: Allows to generate personalized coupons improving the user experience
- Sale notifications on wishlist items: Sends update to visitors when their wishlist product opens for sale
- Create automated marketing campaigns based on user actions
- Allows you to create customer journey based workflows, which enables emails on relevant triggers
- Comes with built-in analytics
- Can be integrated with your woocommerce based store
3. Web Analytics:
- Heatmaps and beyond: This plugin not only creates heatmap based on user interaction on your website but is also capable of actual recordings of the visitor interaction on your website. This is a feature to look out for
- Conversion funnel enabled: Allows you to track the visitor journey and at which steps they drop out
- Feedback polls and surveys: Allows you to create polls/ surveys and get the feedback from the visitors
- Scroll map: Represents the data which shares the level of scroll visitors are makingon the pages
- Heatmaps: This tool also generates heatmaps representing user actions
- Overlay map: It tracks the number of clicks on each web element thus allowing you to manage the key clickable sections effectively
4. Website Security and Back-ups:
- Free of cost: This is a free plugin (comes with paid pro version as well)
- Complete backup: Free version allows complete backup including plugins, database, theme files. Hence with one click complete backup can be taken
- Restore logic: One-click restore to any of the previously saved backup version
- External backup: Even with the free version you can take backups on external storage platforms like Google drive, Dropbox and other platforms
- Comes with free and paid version
- Brute force protection
- Two-factor authentication and blocking of IP on multiple incorrect login attempts
Being clever with marketing guarantees the success of your business.
Online marketing is the powerful media to market your business. Most of the large corporations have also utilized online marketing strategy to take their success to the next level. Thus, it is logical if small businesses also take up the online marketing approach and achieve the benefits that it has to offer.
Small businesses if follow the right marketing tactics they need not limit themselves to a smaller consumer audience and in order to overcome this, one needs to market his business online.
Your online presence can have a very broad reach and if more efforts well put, it can spread awareness on your brand and gain you more customers.
Let’s look into the steps of how you can start building your online presence.
1Strategize on your goals
Understand your business goals well, as you start to build and grow your online presence you need to continuously keep tracking if your online efforts are helping you grow towards your business goal.
Make sure that what you are doing online is helping you take a step forward towards success.
Build your presence strategically so that it helps your overall business goals.
2Build a solid platform
Every small business has its website as the base for his business. Your base needs to be solid and engaging.
Your website is your first impression for your audience, it should be easy to use and should convey clearly on what your business has to offer, and what falls in benefit to the visitors.
Don’t forget SEO, it’s a great resource.
There’s a lot more that goes into building a solid platform, make sure you get it all covered!
3Keep Optimizing and improving
It’s never going to be perfect so you need to continuously look for ways to improve and optimize.
Keep improvising your content and your offerings, keep doing it until you’re able to reach your goals.
Keep walking with the market trends!
4Provide consistent value
Always look forward to provide a consistent value to your audience. Whatever form it may be in, make sure it’s consistent and valuable, this will help you gain credibility in your niche, this is really important for your online growth.
It will help not only help you build relationships with your audience, but also with others in your industry.
Being social doesn’t mean you need to be present on all the social media platforms but you should at least be present on some platforms.
Be regular with your social media channels, keep it updated!
It is a great marketing tool to gain you your audience!
If no one knows you, they won’t be looking for you. So you need to be seen!
The best way to draw people into your world is finding a group or a community that shares the same interests or runs a similar business in your niche.
Be an active member, don’t overdo it! Let your relationships get strong.
You can start to share your content over time!
Online presence has a huge potential to get you and your business known through various channels, you need not be present everywhere over the web but you do have to be present somewhere.
Building a strong online presence: Here are some ways you could follow
1Reach out to your audience through Social media
Social Media is one of the trending mediums that lets you reach and connect with a seemingly huge number of audience.
Here’s how you can use social media:
Create your profiles on a couple of sites and ensure it is updated regularly, be active!
Don’t just advertise yourself, but also share the content your potential customers or audience are interested in, Make your business more visible.
Try and promote your products and services through paid services, as they are extremely cost effective for small business.
Email still continues to be the primary mode of communication, and also one of the primary marketing media.
You can use email marketing to promote your business:
Let your website and blogs have the email-opt-in facility so that the interested users could sign up and take advantage of the features.
Signing up should not frustrate the users so keep short and simple.
Provide special offers to the subscribers, this will increase your fanbase.
Make sure you make the content and presentation of your email catchy and appealing.
3Running a business blog
Running up a business blog is an innovative way to share your content with your audience.
Businesses who run and manage their blogs are likely to generate more leads.
Quality content is imperative for your blog business to be successful.
Let blogging be one of the priorities!
4Derive the maximum benefits out of your website
Make sure your website has a captivating design and the call to actions are clearly visible. Customers should be able to navigate through your website easily.
Invest in responsive websites, so that your websites fit in any screen size automatically.
Company features, products and more should be updated. Keep updating it regularly!
5You can set up Google Ad words
Google add words is quite effective in promoting your business. It lets you reach out to a wider audience and gets your website and its content come up on the search engines.
Its effectiveness is guaranteed!
6Make sure you are listed on the online directories
It is really important to register your business on the web directories, as people look in the web to find out for trusted businesses.
Keep a concise description of your website along with a link to your site in the online directories, this will ensure that you are visible to the audience when searched.
Let your business be visible to your audience!
Be clever when you plan your marketing strategy, let it be impressive!
Don’t forget, the way you interact and connect with people online increases your brand awareness while simultaneously growing your business.
If you have no clue on where and how to start, we are here to help you!
We offer professional marketing services to make your online presence happen.Read More